1) You don’t have to be the finished product to be worthy of love, success and joy
2) Theres nothing wrong with you if you step backwards, what matters is what you learnt & what you’re going to do about it
3) Deep down, you’re the only one actually putting pressure on yourself
4) Exercise, meditation, self care, socialising & love is all a form of medication for your mental health
5) Don’t blame yourself if you’re taking longer to realise the lessons compared to people around you. You’re on your own timeline.
6) It’s ok if you’re mental health looks different to other peoples. You’re still good enough & deserve an incredible life.
Let 2023 be the year of you✨💛